Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snips and Snails Designs

Wow! Wouldn't you know it but I am now part of the CT team of Stephanne of Snips and Snails Designs. She has such lovely kits and I am thrilled that I will be able to use them in my layouts. An example of her kit is the one below which is available in her store at Divine Digital. Included in the said kit are 9 patterned and textured papers, 1 basket with Easter grass, 1 bench and tree scene, 2 buttons, 1 Easter egg, 2 flowers, 2 frames, 1 hat, 1 rabbit, 1 ribbon, 1 Easter sticker, 1 blingy trim.

Thank you, Stephanne, for accepting my application.

The layout shows Bambino's excitement at hunting the eggs he painted the day before.

Template by Fiona Potter

1 comment:

  1. so awesome to see my template in action!! amazing job with it, thanks for sending me the link! You made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete