Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Aquino dolls

Thankful that:

my (work) appointment papers for my new job are ready
_______________________________

Tomorrow is the big day! DigiScrapStation will be featuring two challenges with some great prizes! You won't want to miss this one! Check out DigiScrapStation's Keeping on Track Newsletter with all the specifics! And they will have a 50% off coupon for you too!
_______________________________

I got the Ninoy and Cory Aquino dolls from the Precious Moments store in SM Iloilo City. I thought it would make pretty good gifts for my mom and my siblings. However, Mommy didn't recognize who the dolls I gave her represented so she wasn't thrilled when she got them but when she did she was pleased with them (so I hope).

The kit I used is by Keley Designs. It's her part of the Collab April kit at Scrap-Team.

Template by B2N2 Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment