Monday, April 26, 2010

Fire truck

Thankful that:

the person whom I asked to tell me if ever there was a job opening in his department remembered
_______________________________

The son of my friend Francoise is a fireman. So every time I see a fire truck I take pictures of it and I am reminded of her.

My layout shows a fire truck in New South Wales proudly displaying the Australian flag on Australia Day.

The kit I used, Firefighter Kit, is Keley Designs'. It includes 9 papers and 58 individual elements, to wit: 1 ax, 1 pair of boots, 3 bows, 4 firefighters, 2 bubbles, 4 buttons, 1 dog button, 1 firefighter button, 1 helmet button, 1 truck button, 1 cat, 1 dog, 4 frames, 2 ribbon frames, 1 helmet, 2 hydrants, 1 jacket, 1 ladder, 8 ribbons, 3 stitches, 8 strings, 2 swirls, 3 tags, 1 truck, 1 word art.

Template by Penny Springmann

No comments:

Post a Comment