Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lion's head and All girl

Thankful for:

children's books which are on sale, as I now have Christmas presents for the kids I know
_______________________________

After so many years of going to Baguio City via Marcos Highway this time we went up via Kennon Road. I was so excited because I would see the Lion's Head again. It's a famous landmark and many get down here to have their pictures taken. This 40-foot head of a lion was carved from limestone by a local artist, Reynaldo Lopez Nanyac.

The second layout shows Shandy, one of Hansel's many nieces. She lives beside my in-laws and whenever I go to Mapatag I seek her out to give her little presents. She's a nice girl who made an effort to talk to me even though her dialect is not Tagalog but Kinaray-a. Once she even brought me food which her mother had cooked.

The kit I used is by HZ Designs. It's called Ancestor's Voice. This small kit contains 4 different papers, 1 butterfly, 1 journaling, 1 arrow, 1 brad, 1 button, 1 corner, 2 flowers, 1 heart, 1 hold, 1 frame, 1 ornament, 1 photocorner, 1 plate, 1 rickrack, 1 overlay, and 2 tags.

Templates by Heckenzwerge Designs

Word art by Word Art World

No comments:

Post a Comment