Sunday, April 18, 2010

SDD CT contest

Thankful that:

I was taught how to link images in galleries
_______________________________

Yikes! I totally forgot that I had signed up for a CT contest at Scrappity-Doo-Dah and that the mini-kit is to be given today with two layouts due on Friday. And here I am still not packed for the Baguio Summer Session trip.

I had to finish the layouts in a jiffy and had already posted them. I didn't want to wait till I return from Baguio because I'm not sure when that would be. For if my layouts are not posted by Friday then I will be disqualified. I'd rather be eliminated because the designers at SDD didn't like my layouts than because I did not comply with the rules.

Here are my layouts wherein I used Lisete Scrap's Pasion kit.

My layouts were taken on the day when Hansel left for his overseas job.



No comments:

Post a Comment