Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gap

Thankful that:

the gap between my two front teeth has been filled
_______________________________

Imagine my shock and surprise when I found my Chef Hansel layout featuring Hansel with the chef hat on the first page of Lori's Freebie List. I wondered what it was doing there. Naturally I clicked the image which took me to Ginger's House. Ginger said that she would post my layout on her blog but I didn't get the chance to check it out for new word art. In any case, I am truly honored and pleased that Ginger chose to feature my layout on her blog and grateful that Lori's freebie finder found the same. Now that I've gotten over the shock of seeing Hansel's face on the freebie list I can't help smiling. After the bad morning I had this is the perfect way to end it. Thank you, kind ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment