Friday, May 21, 2010

Butterfly freebie quick page

Thankful that:

the savings and loan association at work gave free merienda for those who took part in the election of 3 members of its board of directors
_______________________________

A year ago I wouldn't have imagined myself making a quick page but now here I am sharing one as a freebie. I've surely come a long way.

This quick page was made using Kathy Winters Designs' contribution in Scrappity-Doo-Dah's Customer Appreciation Blog Train (While We Were Out) as a thank you to all their customers who hanged in there with them when there was a problem with their host server.


http://www.4shared.com/file/mWyx4I8P/lawyerlyn-qp-kwd-wwwo.html

To everybody who is kind enough to leave a comment, thank you so much. I appreciate your taking the time to do so.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that lovely quick page. Love how the text follows a curve. I am also in enjoying the beautiful music and his fantastic voice. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely QP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing you GORGEOUS QP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty QP you designed with my portion of the blog train, Marlyn. Thank you for sharing with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love the colors and the text border. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete