Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Let the fun begin

Thankful that:

Mommy cooked dinner for me
_______________________________

The layout showed another game I participated in at the reunion. We had to get food from a shopping bag but we're not allowed to choose. So whatever we got we had to eat and fast before the next player could play. Unfortunately I got a small packet of cornick/chichacorn (Filipino variant of corn nuts but smaller and crispier). It's not as if I can swallow it whole. Even if I put a handful in my mouth I still had to chew on it otherwise I'd choke. Darn! We lost.

The word art I used is from Word Art World by Jennifer's Party On Word Art Pack. (See post immediately below.)

Kit: Booland Designs' Faded Bouquet
Template: Manda's Scrappin Creations
Word art bubbles: Ellie Lash

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love your take on the template! And your thought bubbles are tooooo cute! Beautiful title as well. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete