Sunday, May 23, 2010

Memories

Thankful that:

even though my freebies were not listed on digifree.craftcrave.com, my layout was featured therein (not once but twice and on the same page too) with my face clearly visible.
_______________________________

I got the surprise of my life when I saw my face staring back at me in digifree.craft crave. Now it's not only Hansel who has this honor but me as well. (See May 4, 2010 post.) Truly we're a pair.
_______________________________

Three decades ago this enclosed area in Camp John Hay did not exist. True it is nice but I feel that it would have been more nice if it hadn't been put up in the first place.

The kit used for this layout is by Cj's Dreams. It's called Coy Pond and it is available in her store at K-Joi Studios. For product description and preview see post immediately below.

Template: Hawt Mama
Word art: Word Art World by Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment