Saturday, June 12, 2010

Angel wings

Thankful that:

I visited with my cousin Eden and her parents whom I haven't seen in years
_______________________________

Evelyn and I having lunch at Super Bowl of China.

For this layout I used Kathy's Scraps' Easter Blessings Kit which is available in her store at DigiScrapStation. This megakit includes 100 pieces consisting of 18 various papers and many elements to create those Easter or spring layouts. Items in this kit are not all repeats of each other, many have different styles to them. For example, each of the frames has a different type style on it to make it unique. All items are 300 dpi. S4H use allowed with this kit.





Below is the preview of a kit, Ellie Lash's Little Safari, that I want to win from Sunshine Studio Scraps because I have so many pictures taken of the animals in the zoo. If I have this kit, there's no reason not to start working on my zoo pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment