Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Believe

Thankful that:

I got a nice haircut from Dada of UR-Stile Salon
_______________________________

Jaeyr is not only my first goddaughter but she is also the daughter of my cousin Ate Imelda. I was 21 when I was asked to become her godmother. I couldn't be at her baptism though because I was in Baguio City then. Now she's a nurse and waiting for her papers to be processed so that she could work in Canada.

Believe, the word art I used is part of the Cherish Word Art Pack by Wordart World by Jennifer. This colorful pack features 14 words and 14 elements that will add that final touch to almost any layout, card or hybrid project. Each word art is in an individual, high quality .png file and may be used for Personal Use and/or Scrap 4 Hire purposes. Each image may be recolored, resized or modified to suit your design. The word art pack is available in her store at Gotta Pixel.

Kit: BooLand Designs, April Colour Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment