Thursday, June 10, 2010

Carabao

Thankful that:

the rains didn't fall while I was on my way home
_______________________________

It's not often that I see a carabao on the beach so when I did I scrambled to get my camera to take its picture.

A Little Bit Country Kit by Ali Sarah Designs is the kit I used for my layout. It's available in her store at Enchanted Studio Scraps. The kit is a modern take on old time country! The colors are bright and fresh, with a little pop of country kitsch! In the kit are 14 papers, all created at 300 dpi, and sized 12x12 inches, and 42 elements, all created at 300 dpi! The elements consisting of 56 individual png files are fresh and funky! You'll have plenty of frames, ribbons, beads, buttons, safety pins, and paper clips to bring your pages to life! As a special bonus for buying the full kit, you will also receive the coordinating alphabet, Layers Of Linen! It's a beautiful alphabet which has a lovely mix of turquoise and a soft peach sealed under a beautiful and shiny coat of acrylic! This full alphabet includes all Upper case letters, Lower case letters, numbers, punctuation, and International Characters!

Template: Fotos by Lisa Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment