Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tay Joe

Thankful that:

I found the psd file which I thought lost to me forever
_______________________________

Tay Joe always smiled at me and talked to me even though I only speak very little Kinaray-a.

I used DID (Designs in Digital) Design Team's *~* Happy Anniversary - June 2010 DID Collab *~* kit which is available in their store at, where else but, Designs in Digital. To celebrate the second anniversary of the owning of Designs in Digital by the mother/daugher team of Lisa Jo & Tink, the design team has created an absolutely stunning and elegant collab, Happy Anniversary. The collab is packed with 66 papers, 1 mesh scroll, 1 mat, 2 alphas, 1 flower chain, 1 clipped flower, 1 flower scatter, 3 branches, 13 flowers, 2 ribbon flowers, 3 diamond/gem boarders, 2 set of photo corners, 1 pinned tag, 2 page boarders, 10 frames, 15 various ribbons and bows, 5 brads, 1 felt heart, 2 word arts, 1 template, 1 chandelier, 1 set of bubbles, 1 champagne bottle, 1 diamond bling, 1 couple silhouette, 4 swirls, scatters, 1 hanging heart, 1 set of silver hearts, 1 stamp, and 1 butterfly. All items created at 300 dpi and quality checked.

The template I used belongs to Tiger Lily's Digis by Lisa Jo's TLD's Template Set 19 which is available in her store at Designs in Digital.

Word art: Wordart World by Jennifer






Word art: Linda Reichardt

No comments:

Post a Comment