Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love you always

Thankful that:

I won at Digitals bingo and got a $10 gift certificate for DeDe Smith's store and $5 for Barb Speck's
_______________________________

It's funny but a few days before I won, when I was downloading some of DeDe's freebies, I was thinking that if I had money to spend in her store I will get her "Happily Ever Afterz: True Love's Kiss" kit because I love Sleeping Beauty. Naturally, when I did win that was what I got. Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.
_______________________________

Hansel and I at home

The kit used is What's All The Scrap About's 365 Kit February. It's available in her store at K-Joi Studios. This kit has 13 papers, calendar template, all holiday word art, all calendar numbers, 3 borders, 2 bows, 1 butterfly, 4 buttons, 1 cardboard tab, 1 copper heart, 3 funky flowers, 1 heart deco, 1 heart doodle, 2 metal hearts, 1 lace border, 1 swirl, 1 string, 1 valentine clip art, 2 glass hearts, and 1 word string

Word art is by Wordart World by Jennifer, Hugs Word Art Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment