Monday, July 19, 2010

Me and my shades

Thankful that:

the computer technician did not forget to come to our house to pick up the defective motherboard
_______________________________

Wouldn't you know it but my layouts using this word art have been picked out as Gallery Standouts in Gotta Pixel? See May 30, 2010 for another layout using a variation of this word art.

Me and my shades, the word art used, belongs to Wordart World by Jennifer's SUMMER Word Art Pack. It's available in her store at Gotta Pixel. For a preview of the word art pack and its description, please see post immediately below.

Kit: Bits O' Scrap, Day of Independence
Template: Libby Lou Crew

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE how you did this LO! It's very creative...LOVE IT! Thanks so much for showing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! What adorable pics! Such a great use of this template! Thanks for linking me up! :)

    ReplyDelete