Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sunset in Corregidor

Thankful that:

Vi loaded P300 worth of calls/text messages to Hansel's SIM card
_______________________________

Hansel took some nice pictures of me with the sun on my palm. I, however, stink at this kind of photography for the ones I took of Hansel were awful.

The kit I used is by Snowsmoon's Design. It's called Affections and it's available in her store at DigiScrapStation. This bright and cheery kit includes 14 papers and the following elements: 1 metal charm, 2 metal plates, 1 border, 1 bow, 3 plain buttons, 3 buttons with bows, 1 large circle frame, 2 wood frames, 1 2010 word art, 1 Easter word art, 3 stitching, 4 crystal brads, 3 flower petals, 3 paper flowers, 1 hanging flower on string, 1 hanging heart on a string, 1 crystal heart charm, 1 inked frame, 7 journal tags, 1 stitched double frame, 6 ribbons, 1 ribbon with beads, 3 floss strings, 1 stamp frame, 1 ric rac photo wrap, and 6 paper tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment