Sunday, October 10, 2010

Honeymoon memories

Thankful that:

I found my doctor's instructions on what lab tests I need to have done
_______________________________

Holding the moon on our palms on our honeymoon

I used Karens Scraps and Graphics' Jaclyn Charity Kit for this layout. The kit is available in her store at DigiScrapStation. For a preview of the kit and its description please see post below.

Template: VanJo Designs aka Cindi Nester


This layout is also my entry to DigiScrapStation's October Template Challenge. The challenge will run until October 31 and all participants will receive a mini kit from Panda Bear Designs. Just download the template given, create your layout, post in the gallery and in the forum. How easy is that?!

For completing this challenge, Panda Bear Designs is giving away this lovely mini kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment