Thursday, October 14, 2010

Moments in time

Thankful that:

Stephanne congratulated me for getting my layout Multi-tasker (see October 2, 2010 post) featured in the Digital Scrap Ink newsletter
_______________________________

Nol, Vi, Jeanett and I ordered a dessert platter at The Old Spaghetti House. It consisted of Sugar-free Chocolate Mousse, Funnel Cake with Cream and Frozen Mud Pie.

For this layout I used Scrap-Team's September collaboration kit where Keley Designs and 12 other designers have contributed some pieces while the word art is from Wordart World by Jennifer's Forever word art pack. It will soon be available in her store at Gotta Pixel.

Template: Litabells Designs

Below is Keley Designs' contribution to the collaboration kit


Incidentally this is also my entry to the October Holiday Challenge at DigiScrapStation. There are 14 holidays to choose from for your theme, along with a few basic instructions. The prize is a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to anything at the DSS store...and you can participate up to 14 times! That's 14 chances for the prize!

1 comment:

  1. I like your layout...lots of "negative space" to make it balanced.

    ReplyDelete