Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sagada

Thankful that:

I felt the clasp of my wristwatch become undone in that crush of people at the LRT and I was able to catch hold of it before it dropped to the floor
_______________________________

Gemma, Wina, Ajay and I in Sagada. Jo opted to stay in our hotel room while we explored the town, hence, her absence in the photo.

Kit: Fanfan-Rue des Anges Création / DSO_OctoberColourChallenge
Template: Designs by Vicki (A Work in Progress)

Incidentally, this is the layout I submitted for the October Colour Challenge at DigiScrap Obsession. All participants will receive Kim B's Little Monster kit as a prize.

2 comments:

  1. I love this - it's such a pretty layout. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a so lovely page!!!! Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete