Monday, October 18, 2010

Treasured memories

Thankful that:

Hansel managed to call me from the last area in Italy emitting a phone signal en route to Alexandria, Egypt
_______________________________

Seeing that there was nobody to take our picture, a kind stranger offered to take Bambino and me's picture as we walk along Pyrmont Dock.

The kit I used is SDK Design Team's Life Beautiful - Supa Digi Kit. It's an On the House (free) kit at Scrappin Digi Kreations.

The word art I used is part of Wordart World by Jennifer's Together Forever word art pack. It will soon be available in her store at Gotta Pixel.

Template: AW Design



Incidentally, this is the layout I submitted for one of the challenges at Scrappin Digi Kreations, the Hot Topic Challenge. All participants are eligible for a $4 GV to Creative Chaos section of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment