Sunday, December 5, 2010

Comfort and joy

Thankful that:

I was able to go to hear Mass on my own
_______________________________

My office mates and I went to Resort World Manila during the holidays, not to gamble but just to have a look see.

I used Kathy Winters Designs' portion in her and LauraMarie Scraps' collaboration kit, Christmas Jingle which is available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah, Enchanted Studio Scraps and Ginger Scraps for this layout.

The word art used for this layout is taken from Kathy Winters Designs' Christmas Jingle Wordart pack. It too is available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah, Enchanted Studio Scraps and Ginger Scraps.

For descriptions of the kit and the word art as well as their previews, please see post immediately below.

Template: Joey Manwaren / JoeyLynnDesigns

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! Thank you so much for linking me up to your layout!

    ReplyDelete