Monday, November 22, 2010

Happiness

Thankful that:

I didn't have to be in the LRT station jostling my fellow passengers just to get inside the train
_______________________________

On the plane to Hong Kong I was seated beside a fellow Filipina.

I used Tiger Lily's Digis by Lisa Jo's Once Upon A Dream Scrap Kit for this layout. It's available in her store at Designs in Digital. "I know you, I've danced with you once upon a dream…" This is a line from a wonderful film, Sleeping Beauty and the inspiration for this kit. The kit has a dreamy and romantic feel to it with its clouds and flowers as well as a mix of pinks and blues. There are 16 papers in this kit that include 8 solid papers and 8 patterned papers as well as 52 elements that include 2 swirls, 2 stitched buttons, 3 clouds, 7 flowers, 5 frames, 5 ribbons, 8 brads, 1 jeweled button, 3 flower stickers, 1 ladder, 1 curled ribbon, 2 hanging clips, 1 ribbon with flowers, 2 wire stars, 1 gold jeweled swirl, 1 beaded wire, 2 book plates, 1 bookplate on ribbon, 2 sets of stitches, 1 paper tag, 1 string bow with charm and 1 complete blue alpha. There is also a complete pink alpha as a bonus.

Word art: Tlc Creations




Incidentally, this is the layout I submitted for the Surprise Challenge (Scrap a Layout) at Nuthouse Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment