Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snips and Snails Designs' Christmas blog hop

Thankful that:

I won a Pentax camera in the raffle during our Christmas party
_______________________________

Isn't it exciting but I'm participating in Snips and Snails Designs aka Stephanne Christmas blog hop with my fellow CT members. I haven't done this in a long time.

In any case, I made two brag books with Stephanne's Fading Fall Bundle. This foliage filled bundle celebrates the Fading Fall, hence the title. This bundle has the kit, stacked papers, painted overlays, and cardstocks. And for more of Stephanne's products please go to her stores at Divine Digital and The Studio.


For a more thorough description of the bundle as well as the previews please see two posts below.

Without further ado, here are my contributions to the brag book blog hop:



The Blog Hop will end on January 4, 2012 and the links will be taken down then. So don't dilly dally and go snag the other brag books from my fellow CT members. Here is the complete Blog Hop List:

Snips and Snails Designs
Stacy
Christie
Jen
Kim
Edna
Ekaterina
Lyn -- you're here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this beautiful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful BB pages - thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your gift - Merry Christmas to you and yours

    ReplyDelete