Sunday, November 7, 2010

Joshua 24:15 quick page 1

Thankful that:

my prayers were heard when the ant didn't bite my toe, as I was then wearing sandals
_______________________________

As a CT member of Lifesong Kreations I had to do two quick pages per kit I am given which in this case was the Joshua 24:15 kit.

The quick page I made is part of the Joshua 24:15 Quickpage Album which is available at Digital Scrapbook Pages. The album is composed of ten quick pages to jumpstart some great photo books of your special pictures and memories. The QP's were made by me and 3 others, Marilyn Goff, Michele Brandt and Lifesong Kreations.

If a ten page 12x12 QP album is not something you want, as you prefer only a couple, then the Joshua 24:15 QP duo kit 1 is perfect for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment