Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mr. Goodbar

Thankful that:

Vicky and I had a good visit after we alighted from the train (LRT UN Station)
_______________________________

Mr. Goodbar is my favourite chocolate bar. It's not always available at the Landmark supermarket so I was lucky when I found it in Duty Free Philippines.

For this layout I used MC Designs' Coffee tea and hot chocolate kit. It's available in her shop at NutHouse Scraps. When the days are short and cold, the night is cold and long, so there is time to talk and be together with friends and family. This kit will help you to make those photos look perfect. For any occasion you can use this kit, but most of all it's great for your tea time and coffee moments. (And hot chocolate too). The kit has 18 rich and warm-colored papers like warm coffee brown, soft browns, coffee with cream, and 61 elements.


No comments:

Post a Comment