Friday, January 21, 2011

Not picture perfect

Thankful that:

the floodwater didn't reach the first step of our house
_______________________________

Here I was trying to take a good photo of myself outside the cathedral. As with such photos one must review what one has taken. And there I found that I had unknowingly captured the image of this young girl behind me, making a funny face, whereas I did not even manage to put my whole face in the frame. I had a good laugh about the whole situation and asked her to pose for me, which she did.

For this layout I used Snips and Snails Designs' Picture Perfect kit which you can get in her two stores, Divine Digital and Digital Scrap Ink. For a preview of the kit and read its description please see post below.


This layout is my entry to the Scrap a Layout Challenge in Nuthouse Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment