Saturday, January 29, 2011

Simple smile

Thankful that:

my layout, Life with you is magical (see February 28, 2011 post), is one of the GSO (Gallery Standouts) at Gotta Pixel
_______________________________

Thinking of Hansel brings a smile to my lips and lights up my face. Seeing how radiant I look a stranger, much to my surprise, smiled at me.

Used in this layout is one of the word art in Wordart World by Jennifer's Keep it Simple Word Art Pack. It's available at Gotta Pixel. This pack features 8 word art quotes that will add that final touch to almost any layout, card or hybrid project. Each word art is in an individual, high quality .png file and may be used for Personal Use and/or Scrap 4 Hire purposes. Each word art may be recolored or altered to suit your design.

Kit: Golden Sun Designs, Pastel Life
Template: NH Designz

1 comment: