Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Treadle pump

Thankful for:

the numerous gift coupons which Jen (Wordart World by Jennifer) gave me for my Christmas present. It was like having my very own blog train.
_______________________________

It's no wonder that water did not come out from the pump, for Hansel instead of using his feet (hence, the name treadle pump) used his arm instead.

The word art used in this layout is from Wordart World by Jennifer's Thankful Word Art Pack which you can get at Gotta Pixel. This word art pack features 10 high-quality, Thanksgiving-themed word art images, all in individual .png files. Each image may be recolored or altered to suit your layout.

Kit: Deatles, Fall's Bounty
Template: Neverland Scraps

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful layout!! Thank you for using my template and for showing me the finished product! I love how you took the Pixie Plate and made it your own with this awesome layout!! I love the clustering atop the photos, simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete