Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter solstice freebie quick page

Thankful that:

Jojo and I had a nice visit
_______________________________

This quick page is my second contribution to the Winter Solstice Mega Album which is available at Nuthouse Scraps. It was made using Nuthouse Scraps Team's Winter Solstice Mega Collection. For some reason it was not included in the mega album. This, my dear reader/s, is in your favor, as I have been given permission by the head honcho herself of Nuthouse Scraps to give this as a freebie.

Lest I forget, the preview and description of the mega album are below.

The template I used is from Sara Ellis Designs' Template Tools – Kaley. For a preview of the template pack please see November 17, 2010 post.



http://www.4shared.com/file/7pY7AJUV/lawyerlyn_mn_ws_qp2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment