Saturday, February 5, 2011

New year 2011

Thankful that:

my layout Fish Spa (see March 10, 2011 post) was chosen GSO (Gallery Stand Outs) at Gotta Pixel
_______________________________

The New Year celebration in Bangkal is kinda quiet compared with the previous years' because of the fireworks ban. I personally prefer this, more so the dogs.

Used in this layout is one of the word art in Meagan’s Creations / New Year Word Art pack. This is available at Stuff to Scrap and Scrapable.

Kit: Miss Mint, New Year’s Eve
Template: No Reimer Reason Designs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlyn,

    Thank you so much for sending me the link to your scrapbook page. It brings me great joy to see things created with my templates! And I love how you converted the layout to an 8.5x11 - fabulous!

    Have a great weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete