Friday, April 15, 2011

Rainbow

Thankful that:

Imee Caragan, Maricar del Rosario, Wowee and I had lunch together to celebrate my birthday
_______________________________

On our way to Boracay we saw this rainbow. Of course, I asked Hansel to stop. But even if I didn't ask him to he would have asked me if I wanted to as he knows I like to take pictures.

Template: Crystal Wilkerson

Used for this layout is Snips and Snails Designs' Over the Rainbow which is available at Divine Digital and Digital Scrapbooking Studio. This kit includes: 13 patterned and textured papers, 1 basket, 2 bows, 2 buttons, 1 diploma, 1 flower scatter, 2 single photo frames, 3 multi-photo frames, 1 glitter border, 1 heart clock, 1 leaf branch, 1 matte, 1 courage medal, 1 oil can, 1 ribbon, 1 rickrack, 1 pair of ruby slippers, 1 tornado, 1 dog, 1 dog in a basket, 8 word art, 1 wand, 1 witch hat, 1 hot air balloon, 1 bird, 1 city, 3 clouds, 1 hill, 2 hills with roads, 1 landscape, 1 plant, 3 poppy flowers, 4 rainbows, and 1 road.


Likewise used is Over the Rainbow Cardstock by Snips and Snails Designs. This too is available at Divine Digital and Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment