Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fish spa

Thankful that:

Hazel de Vera let me use her internet Broadband
_______________________________

Fish nibbling the dead cells of my feet is a new experience for me and one I liked but not too much that I'd give it another go. I'm ticklish, for one thing, and a tad leery that the fish would nibble more than the dead cells.

Used for this layout is a word art from Wordart World by Jennifer's Our Moments Word Art Pack which is available in her store at Gotta Pixel. This pack features 12 original word art images that will add that final touch to almost any layout, card or hybrid project.

Likewise used is a template from Meagan’s Creations' Template Set Volume 5 which you can get at Scrapable and Stuff to Scrap.

Kit: Piccolini Angeli, Sur La Plage


No comments:

Post a Comment