Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mountain climbers

Thankful that:

my layout, Chef Hansel (please see April 14, 2011 post), was chosen LOTD at Scrapable
_______________________________

Hansel and I climbed up the mountain to take a look at our land. I was perspiring on our ascent and descent. It didn't help matters that we didn't bring any water with us. So Hansel had to go down and ask for a drink of water. I didn't go with him any more. I didn't think I have the strength to go down and up again.

Used for this layout is Snips and Snails Designs' Forest Love kit. It's available in her two stores: Divine Digital and Digital Scrapbooking Studio. For a description of the kit and its preview, please see post below.

Template: Tiggconn’s Scrap Designs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for using my template! Beautiful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete