Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oysters

Thankful that:

I am nearly finished obtaining the certificates of deposit I need
_______________________________

We chose this outdoor restaurant in Boracay because it is an all-you-can-eat restaurant. While there are other buffet restaurants in Boracay the restaurant's selling point for me is that oysters is included in the buffet. I think I had three servings of oysters. Can you tell that it's one of my favourite seafood?

For this layout I used Kathy Winters Designs' My Funky Valentine Bundle. Included therein are the full kit, the coordinating bead alpha and the word art pack. This is available in her store at Ginger Scraps.

My Funky Valentine is a funky little Valentine kit filled with enough love and hearts to scrap those you love. This kit contains 20 papers and a mix of 47 elements ranging from doodled to beaded to glittered to add a little glitz and glam: balloons, bead spill, bow, 3 brads, cupid, 3 doodled hearts, envelope, 3 fabric flowers, frame, heart plant, heart string, 2 heart trees, (2) paper hearts, 3 paper flowers, 3 paper flourishes, ribbon, 2 sequin hearts, stamp, 2 strings, swirly doodle, 2 tags, valentine, 3 wordart pieces, 4 beaded word art pieces, and 2 wire hangers.

My Funky Valentine Wordart is a set of ten (10) embellished word art pieces designed to coordinate with the full kit My Funky Valentine.

Alpha: Kathy Winters Designs, Funky Bead Alpha




No comments:

Post a Comment