Monday, May 2, 2011

Lucky to have you

Thankful that:

I got a new haircut
_______________________________

I am lucky that Hansel doesn't scrimp on phone calls to me -- whether he's here or overseas. Even when he's abroad he calls me sometimes as many as 3 times a day. Not because he has something pressing to say but because he just wanted to talk to me.


Word art: Snips and Snails Designs, Lucky to Have You Bundle

Used for this layout is Lucky to Have You Bundle by Snips and Snails Designs. The kit includes: 3 - 12 x 12 QPs, 12 solid cardstocks, 20 patterned papers, 4 bows, 4 buttons, 1 circle scatter, 2 clovers, 1 edge, 1 flourish, 7 flowers, 4 frames (2 with shadowed versions), 1 heart, 1 heart wire, 1 key, 1 lace trim, 1 leaf, 1 love wire, 1 matte, 2 pails, 1 ribbon and 3 word art.




No comments:

Post a Comment