Sunday, May 22, 2011

Koalas

Thankful that:

all went well with our discussion with Mommy
_______________________________

As I couldn't get too near the koala to have a picture taken of me touching it I did the next best thing: have a picture with the koala behind me.


Template: Marie Stones (Free Digital Scrapbooking)

Used for this layout isZesty Designs' Australia - My Home kit. There are 16 beautiful 12"x12" papers and a whopping 110 embellishments: 6 tags, 1 tag frame, 1 tied tag, 7 flowers, 1 gum nuts, 1 flower cluster, 5 leaves, 8 journal maps, 3 road signs, 4 flairs, 6 stickers, 3 plated food, 9 frames, 2 bows, 1 balloons, 6 animals, 1 palm tree, 2 beach boards, 1 sun, 1 sun cream, 1 boomerang border, 1 clip, 1 staple, 4 ribbons, 1 string tie, 9 State titles, 10 wordart titles, 1 flipflops, 1 flag, 1 passport, 7 animal ornaments, 2 gulls, 1 pelican, and 1 notepaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment