Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy days are here again

Thankful that:

the rains didn't fall as I was on my way home because I didn't have my umbrella with me
_______________________________

Dinner in Minto


Used for this layout is Scrap Team Girls' June Collaboration kit wherein one of the mini kits is by Keley Designs.



Likewise used is Wordart World by Jennifer's Part of the Plan Word Art Pack. This word art pack comes packed with 16 original word art images that are all "kid-friendly" and versatile enough that they could be used again and again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blog with us. :) I love that you put something you're thankful for in each entry. That's a great idea. I feel like I've just gotten to know you a little bit better. :)
    Nicky (senovia)

    ReplyDelete