Monday, October 31, 2011

Charlton Heston

Thankful that:

it's a non-working national holiday
_______________________________

I first saw Charlton Heston in The Planet of the Apes when I was 8 years old and I fell in love even though he was years older than me. I came to admire him more when I learned that he was married only once, as this is a rarity in Hollywood.


Used for this layout are the following products:

Betty Jo Martin's A Girl’s First Crush kit which contains 10 patterned and textured papers, 2 alphas, 2 ribbons with bows, 2 butterflies, 4 stitched buttons, 2 illustrated flags tied with string, 3 fabric flowers, 1 stitched frame, 3 illustrated hearts reading “luv u”, 3 stitched mixed media hearts, hearts and circle sprinkles, notebook paper journal with butterfly motif, 1 staple, 2 mixed media tags with stitches, tag tie, hand painted tree with lover’s heart carved in trunk, hand painted daisy word art – “he loves me, he loves me not”


and a digital scrapbook template from Kristin’s Scrap Design's Template Pack No 43, the preview of which you'll find in the September 9, 2011 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment