Monday, November 21, 2011

Ruins of St. Paul

Thankful that:

my left knee is not fractured
_______________________________

At the Ruins of St. Paul in Macau I brought along a scrapbook magazine to read and to have my picture taken holding it in the hopes that I would get my picture published in the magazine. But since I didn't send in my picture to the magazine my dream didn't became a reality.


Used for this layout are the following products by Cilenia Curtis:

Beautiful Mess 4 - Mixed Media Kit which includes: alphas, papers, and elements: 1 12x12 overlay, 1 wisdom word art rub-on, 1 rub-on only with no words, 1 word Art “together” sewn together, 1 word art “embrace” sewn together, 4 sets of attachment stitches, 1 doodle loop in black ink, 1 doodle loop with translucent paint, 1 wire hanger, 1 pre-made wire hanger and small frame, 1 pencil sketched frame, 1 traditional frame, 1 ephemera flora page, 3 uniquely painted rub-ons, 1 outline stitched bird, 1 flower sticker outline stitched, 1 set of small buttons crazy stitched, 1 set of large buttons with stitches, 3 small neutral buttons, and 2 large neutral buttons,


Sketchbook Templates PSD Layered Quickpages, and


Stitches 01 - White Messy, the preview and description of which you'll find in the April 26, 2011 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment