Sunday, October 16, 2011

Silos

Thankful that:

I bought a cookie press
_______________________________

I've only seen silos on the television so when I saw some from afar I was pretty excited. I even wanted to ask Vin to stop so that I can take some nice pictures but didn't because we were pressed for time. Despite the fact that these pictures were taken in a moving vehicle I must say that they still turned out pretty well.


Template: Manda's Scrappin Creations

Used for this layout is If I had a Farm, a collaboration kit between Manu Scraps and Aquarius Design. This mega scrapbooking kit contains 24 background papers and 72 elements containing a horse, a goat, a rooster, a hen, a duck, a dog, a cat, a mouse, a cow, a goose, a sheep, a rabbit, a pig, loads of flowers, ribbons, frames and many more items, 5 pieces of word art, and an alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment