Monday, January 23, 2012

Hansel

Thankful that:

I have the necessary ingredients to make banana muffins and raisin-oatmeal cookies
_______________________________

I constantly thought of Hansel while I was in Boracay and looked for the places we two had visited on previous stays on the island. If I'm not mistaken this is the coconut tree he climbed in 2005. It now looks different so I'll have to ask him what he thinks about it when he comes home.


Template: Ramona Brown, aka Memory Clips by Ramona

Used for this layout is Heavenly Scraps' Beach Party Page Kit which includes 13 papers and 32 elements -- 1 binder clip, 1 glass bottle, 1 boy, 1 girl, 1 set of bubbles, 1 bucket & shovel, 1 cattail plant, 2 clouds, 1 deck chair, 1 dolphin, 1 fish, 1 seahorse, 3 flairs, 1 frame, 1 hanging frame, 1 island of sand, 5 assorted ribbons, 1 set of sand castles, 1 island of land, 1 starfish, 1 string, 1 felt sun, 1 beach umbrella, and 1 set of water waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment