Monday, January 16, 2012

S'more snowmen freebie 8 x 8 quick page

Thankful that:

my new high-heeled shoes did not give me any blisters
_______________________________

I made a quick page with Mags Graphics' S'more Snowmen. The description and preview of the kit are given in the post below.


http://www.4shared.com/photo/Mwre0omD/lawyerlyn_mg_ss_qp__8x8.html?

If you want to get the kit for FREE all you have to do is join the QP Collection Game for January at DigiScrap Station.

Don't forget to check out the forum at DigiScrap Station to collect any other free quickpages that are available!

Note: The preview at 4shared shows some defects but when I downloaded the quickpage to see if there are any, the downloaded quickpage doesn't show any.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - very cute!

    ReplyDelete