Monday, May 28, 2012

Beautiful in every way

Thankful that:

Hansel treated me to lunch at Ajisen Ramen

I have a preferred client card at BPI
_______________________________

Mia


Used for this layout is Angie Young's Reflections - Kit which is a great everyday kit that would work for boys or girls either one. It is made up of beautiful colors and bold textures to scrapbook with, create handmade cards, use in your altered art journals and collage art, and any other paper projects!


Likewise used is a mat from Angie Young's Reflections - Art Mats.


I also used a template from Cilenia Curtis' I Love You Album Templates pack.


Finally, I used a word art from Wordart World by Jennifer's Be-You-Tiful word art pack, the preview and description of which you'll find in the May 3, 2012 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment