Thursday, March 29, 2012

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Thankful that:

I decided to wear my ballet flats before I even left the house because, as I found out in a little while, it was raining
_______________________________

Budji Tresvalles took the picture of Cats and me who are pretending to be looking out the window -- a nice change from always looking directly at the camera.


Used for this layout is the Refresh kit by Snips and Snails Designs which includes 6 patterned/textured papers and many elements.


Likewise used is Snips and Snails Designs' Neutral LO Essentials kit, the preview and description of which you'll find in the post below.

Also used are a digital scrapbook template from Kristin’s Scrap Design's Template Pack No36 12x12, the preview of which you'll find in the March 19, 2012 post, and

a word art from Meagan’s Creations' Are We There Yet Word Art word art pack, the preview of which you'll find in the August 29, 2011 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment