Monday, April 30, 2012

Friars

Thankful that:

Hansel called from Jamaica twice
_______________________________

These statues weren't at Fort Santiago when I went there last (April 18, 2007) but I'm glad they've found a new home there. However, I think that the Fort Santiago administration should have put a marker describing who these statues represent and what their contributions are to the history of this country.


For this layout I used Kathy Winters Designs and Craft-tastrophic Designs' Hop Into Spring Collaboration kit, the preview and description of which are found in the post below.

Likewise used is a digital scrapbook template from Kristin’s Scrap Design's Template Pack No 33 12x12.


Finally, I used a word art from the Thanksgiving Blessings word art pack by Kathy Winters Designs which contains fifteen (15) phrases

No comments:

Post a Comment