Thursday, May 10, 2012

Independence freebie quick page

Thankful that:

I won AK Designs' upcoming template pack

I received a windfall: I was reimbursed for the laboratory exam I had done at San Juan de Dios Hospital
_______________________________

I made 2 quick pages -- one in a 12x12 format and the other in an 8x8 format -- with Kathy's Scraps' Independence and Independence Paper Pack Add on.


The kit has more than 60 items in this red, white and blue kit for all your patriotic layouts and its add-on has 10 more papers to go with it.



Download the 12 x 12 format HERE

Download the 8 x 8 format HERE

If you want to get the kit for FREE all you have to do is join the Quick Page Collection Game for May at DigiScrap Station.

Don't forget to check out the forum at DigiScrap Station to collect any other free quick pages that are available!

Note: The previews at 4shared show some defects but when I downloaded the quick pages to see if there are any, the downloaded quick pages don't show any.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete