Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sunny summer land freebie quick page

Thankful that:

we have two clothes racks here at home for my still wet clothes because it rained quite hard in the late afternoon
_______________________________

I made 2 quick pages -- one in a 12x12 format and the other in an 8x8 format -- with LilyKay's Kit Sunny Summer Land, the description and preview of which you'll find two posts below.



Download the 12 x 12 format HERE

Download the 8 x 8 format HERE

If you want to get the kit for FREE all you have to do is join the QP Collection Game for June at DigiScrap Station.

Don't forget to check out the forum at DigiScrap Station to collect any other free quick pages that are available!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jun. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete