Saturday, October 6, 2012

I am an artist

Thankful that:

I won my template pack of choice in River-Rose Design's Pinterest challenge on Facebook
_______________________________

Years ago I would not have considered myself an artist but now I realize I am.


Used for this layout are the following products by Angie Young:

Spring Fling -- Fearless Elements which include 24 collage artistic elements,


Spring Fling -- Fearless Papers which contain 10 collaged artistic papers, and


Spring Fling -- Fearless Bottlecaps n Charms which include 8 bottlecaps and 8 altered charms.


Used too for this layout is a word art from Wordart World by Jennifer's ABC Book Word Art, the preview and description of which you'll find in the December 15, 2011 post and

a digital scrapbook template from Kristin’s Scrap Design's Template Pack No34 12x12, the preview of which you'll find in the May 20, 2012 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment