Tuesday, December 4, 2012

David Beckham

Thankful that:

our office got 2nd place in the group best costume category and 3rd place in the best performance category during the Cebu justices' Christmas party

I won a blender in the raffle

I looked good with false eyelashes, as remarked by one guy in another office
_______________________________

David Beckham is one of the best footballers in the world.


Used for this layout are the following products by Meagan's Creations:

My Favorite Things -- Elements Pack which includes 20 elements,


My Favorite Things -- Patterned Papers containing 8 patterned papers,


My Favorite Things -- Ombre Papers which includes 6 papers,


My Favorite Things -- Journal Cards containing 6 journal cards, and


Die Cut Templates.


Likewise used is a word art from Wordart World by Jennifer's 100 of My Favorites Vol. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment