Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winnie the Pooh notebook

Thankful that:

I wasn't late for Mass

I remembered to buy a white shirt for the Christmas presentation at work
_______________________________

While waiting to board the plane I wrote down the things I saw, places we visited, expenses I incurred, and highlights of this trip to Hongkong on my Winnie the Pooh notebook which I always bring on my travels


Used for this layout are the following products by Snips and Snails Designs:

November Cardstock which contains 10 solid colored cardstock papers,


November Papers containing 10 patterned and textured papers,


November Taggies,


November Washi Tape, and


Neutral LO Essentials and Neutral LO Essentials Worn Papers, the previews and description of which are found in the March 28, 2012 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment